Abel Tasman One Day Guided Walk
Experience the best of Abel Tasman's beautiful beaches and native forests with this one day guided walk.
If you have just a day to spend, then this one day guided walk on the Abel Tasman Coastal Track is a great option. Join your guide for a wonderful day trip into the national park with its golden sandy beaches, clear azure sea, regenerating native forest and magnificent views, all combined with a water taxi ride. The best of bush and beach in a day!
You will be collected from your accommodation this morning and transferred to the pretty seaside township of Marahau, to catch a waiting water taxi to Anchorage/Torrent Bay.
Hike back along the track towards Marahau, discovering native regenerating forest, enjoying magnificent ocean views and spending time relaxing on one of the many beaches along the way (walk distance is 12.5km).
Maori and early European history abounds here and your guide is available to share the stories of this area and their knowledge of the native wildlife you see as you walk. Return to your accommodation at the end of the day.
Duration: 9 hours
Price: $299NZ per person
- Land transport to/from your accommodation in the Nelson region.
- Packed lunch including freshly brewed coffee/tea
- All water taxi transportation
- The services of a well-informed guide.
- Available every day - year round subject to a minimum of two persons - please enquire for your preffered trip date
- Winter trips may vary in timings due to water taxi services.